The technical 30 litre snowpack backpack is perfect for any back country snowboarder or skier. The Incline is purpose built for carrying all necessities for a long haul up into the mountains. Be it winter, spring, summer or fall this backpack will "have your back" so to speak. It has designated compartments for almost any piece of equipment you would consider bringing on a hike or back country snowboard session.
Produced in a mix of 210D nylon Ripstop/500D Nylon Cordura® for a perfect blend of durability and resistance to water permeation.
The Incline features two key components that make it very comfortable to wear. First is the Aeropro enclosed trampoline back panel which vents moisture away from your back whilst keeping snow and wind away. Second is the padded Air Mesh shoulder straps that has a forget-it's-there fit and feel.
- Dimensions: L: 22.5" (57cm) W: 11" (27cm) D: 5" (13cm)
- Capacity: 30 litres
- Weight: 3.2lbs (1.5kg)
- Multi-Season touring pack
- Secondary snow tool compartment
- Adjustable side compression straps with integrated tool carry for poles, ice axe, etc.
- Stowable pole basket/ice axe loops
- A-Frame splitboard carry
- Stowable vertical snowboard/splitboard carry
- Built-In helmet carry with attachment loops
- Stowable mesh water bottle pockets
- Fleece-lined goggle pocket
- Hydration sleeve
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Ergonomic, vented air mesh shoulder straps with foam cushioning for added comfort
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Aeropro enclosed trampoline back panel ventilates while blocking snow and wind
- Articulated, ergonomic hip belt with pockets