The Havoc ski and snowboard pants come with Horsefeathers most powerful fabric membrane. The membrane ensures waterproofness and breathability at 15000mm and 10000gm - and if these number does not tell you that much just know that many other winter pants have in the range of 5000-10000. What all this talk of a membrane is - is that it allows your body heat to evaporate out through the fabric but at the same time the fabric will efficiently block water, moisture and also wind from getting on the inside of the pants. That way you will stay warm and dry and be able to focus on your games in the snow.
They comes without insulation so in order to add this you will need to add a mid layer. The layering-system is a great way to find the sweet spot of comfortable warmth and breathability.
The Havoc ski pants come with a lot of nice features:
- Fully taped seams to keep moisture out
- Pocket keychain
- Cordura reinforced heel protection for enhanced durability
- Pant leg gussets
- Detachable snowskirt to keep snow from getting on the inside
- Waistbelt adjusting system
- Elastic snow gaiters with boot hook
- Ergonomically shaped legs
- Reinforced fly closure
- Inseam ventilation with mesh backing