Marker's Squire 11 ID are alpine ski bindings for beginners to expert skiers. These bindings are for all mountain, park and off piste skiing. For optimising release behaviour the Marker Squire ID has the AFD gliding plate (Anti Friction Device) at the toe piece. Besides that there is built in ID sole adjustment so it will fit with normal alpine ski boot (ISO 5355), touring boots (ISO 9523) and skiboots with the GripWalk outer soles.
Choose between brake arm width of 90mm or 110mm. Must fit properly to the skis width.
- Recommended skier weight: 65 – 240 lbs.
- DIN range: 3.0 - 11.0
- Height: 22 mm
- Recommended ski waist width:
- 90mm (ski waist width recommended 75 - 85mm)
- 110mm (ski waist width recommended 85 - 105mm)
Notice: If purchasing both skis and bindings from us, we mount your bindings for free. If applicable, add the following information as a comment to your order, under delivery in the checkout process:
- Your ski boots outer length in mm (normally imprinted on the sole)
- Your weight
- Your skiing level (novice, intermediate or expert)