Terms and conditions
The following conditions apply only when purchasing in the UK.
SkatePro.uk is owned and operated by:
Telephone: +44 330 027 0202
UK Tax-id: 231 2278 41
Ordering and payment
- You will be informed via email if orders are being subject to printing errors, stock errors or errors in the pricing.
- All prices include 20% or 0% VAT.
- When completing an order, you will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions. A copy of the agreement will be attached to your order confirmation email.
- Only persons of legal age can order at SkatePro unless there is the consent of a parent or a legal guardian.
- The invoice amount will be drawn, when the order has been dispatched:
- All major credit cards
- Klarna Pay later
- Klarna Financing
The payment options Pay later and Financing are offered in cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
4-6 business days, if all items of the order are in stock.
Products can be returned within 365 days after receiving the order.
- According to consumer law, returning an order for any reason and without justification is possible for you as a customer within 14 days.
- SkatePro offers you to return the order up to 365 days after receiving the order. The returned products must be in the same condition and quantity as they were when you received them.
The goods can be returned by the following methods:
- Using our Easy Return system
- Self-arranged return shipment
We always recommend registering your return online with our Easy Return system. There, you can order one of our return labels. You can also decline the offer by choosing to arrange the return shipment by yourself. For both methods applies, the product’s condition is your responsibility from the time of delivery until it is returned to us.
Please note, that SkatePro cannot compensate for costs, which might emerge from one’s own chosen return option. When sending products back to us on your own, you need to make sure to attach your order number. If you do not register your return online, you need to inform us about your withdrawal via email. You are also more than welcome to use our standard withdrawal form, which you would need to send along with your return.
- Services and goods to be manufactured or adapted to the consumer's individual needs, where the production or adaptation process has begun. But this only applies when you have previously given consent to SkatePro to start this process before the right of withdrawal expires.
- Recreational activities, including entertainment or sporting events, when it shows in the agreement on which day or within which certain period the service is to be performed.
Refund of the invoice amount
If you regret your purchase and wish to have the entire invoice amount to be refunded, you must return all products in the same condition as it was when you received it. When we receive your return, we will examine the products to evaluate the condition of the goods and refund the corresponding amount back with the same payment type that was used at the purchase of the product. For example, if you paid the order with a credit card, the invoice amount will be refunded to the credit card, which was originally used when placing the order, if nothing else has been agreed upon.
For gift cards, the following applies:
- When returning an unused gift card you will get the gift card amount refunded.
- If you paid with a gift card and return your items, you will get a new gift card.
- If you have partially paid with a gift card and return your items, you will get the value of the gift card refunded to your SkatePro credit account. The remaining amount will be refunded via the original payment method.
We are entitled to wait with the refund until we have received the returned items to be able to check the condition of the goods.
CONDITION OF THE RETURNED GOODS, WHEN USING THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You are responsible for a possible deterioration of the value of the product if the product has been handled in a different matter than what is needed to determine the nature and physical property of the product. If the product has been tried more than this, we consider it as used. This means that in case of withdrawal, only some or none of the purchase amount will be refunded to you, depending on the product's trading value.
If you want to make use of your right of withdrawal without using a return service provided by our company, your return has to be sent to:
Omega 6, Søften
DK - Denmark
According to the Danish Act of Sale of Goods, you have a right of complaint of 24 months on all products. This right of complaint means that you, the customer, can complain about the deficiencies of the product, which has been present at delivery. It is, however, a prerequisite that these deficits are not caused by your incorrect use of the purchase or other injurious behaviors that have led to shortages. If the claim is approved you either get it repaired or replaced, a refund or reduction in price, depending on the specific situation and SkatePro’s assessment.
You must process your claim within a reasonable time after you have found the defect. Claims within two months are always considered as being timely. The shipping cost to return a claim will be covered, but only with a prior shipping agreement with SkatePro.
To be able to assess a claim case, we are in need to inspect the condition of the specific product. To initiate a claim evaluation, proceed with one of the following methods:
- In most cases, we are able to evaluate a claim case without the need of sending the product back right away. You will get the fastest assessment of an issue by sending us an email with a description and some conclusive pictures of the flaw.
- Send in the product along with a detailed description of the flaw of the product, including the cause of the damage.
When returning goods, we politely ask you to issue the return online or to inform us via email. If you want to return a product without using one of our return services, we will cover the costs for the cheapest return option, if the claim evaluation results in a positive outcome. Note that the product is your responsibility from the time of delivery until it is returned to us. Therefore make sure that the product is securely wrapped during shipping.
Information on dispute resolutions
The European Commission's online dispute resolution portal can be used when filing a complaint. This is particularly relevant if you are a consumer residing in another EU country. Complaints can be filed here. When filing a complaint, please enter our email address email@example.com.
All purchases on our website are done in English. You can always find information about previous orders by logging into your account (top of our website). Your shopping cart is saved if you register at our site and is sent to you via e-mail if a purchase is interrupted.
(This form should be completed and returned only if the right of withdrawal is being exercised)
To SkatePro ApS
I hereby give notice that I want to use the right of withdrawal concerning my buyer's agreement on the sale of the following goods(*) / provision of the following services(*)
Ordered (date) / received (date)
- Consumer's name
- Consumer's address
- Consumer's signature (only if the content of this form is notified on paper)
(*) Delete what is not applicable