This Landyachtz Tugboat cruiser board comes with carefully selected high-quality components and is probably the best you can get when going for a complete. It is perfect for cruising through city crowds and making agile surf maneuvers meanwhile. This is a cruiser board setup, where the deck combines shape features such as double kicktail and wheel wells. Basically, double kick-tails are a must for all riders that perform tricks on both ends of the board. Wheel wells are a great addition because it enables a lower setup that is stable and easy to push by giving extra space for the wheels under the deck. Being already fully assembled with all the right parts, this complete board is pretty much ready to ride right out of the box.
- A 7-ply Canadian maple deck with excellent pop and it is very durable
- Equipped with a tried and tested standard kingpin
- Traditional hangers for great response and tight turns
- Small wheels with a diameter of 60mm are trick oriented and fast in acceleration
- Soft wheels in 78A for a comfortable ride through the absorption of road vibrations and solid grip for powerful pumping
- Featured hard 92A bushings offer stability at higher speeds but are stiffer to turn
- With this board you are supporting the 'One Board One Tree' program - for each board sold, Landyachtz is planting one tree
Notice: This Landyachtz cruiser boardcomes only partially assembled. Please check all nuts and bolts and tighten them if necessary to ensure the best experience possible.
Notice: When buying a complete skateboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.
Notice: The colour of both the wheels and trucks, can unfortunately not be guaranteed. Slight variations in grip tape and graphics may also occur.