The Landyachtz Tugboat cruiser board comes with carefully selected high-quality components and is probably the best you can get when going for a complete. It is perfect for cruising through city crowds and making agile surf maneuvers meanwhile. The deck on this cruiser board setup combines features such as double kicktails and wheel wells. Basically, double kick-tails are a must for all riders that perform tricks on both ends of the board. Wheel wells are a great addition because they enable an even lower setup to make it easier to push. By buying a complete board, you get great value for your money. On top of that, you don't even have to assemble the board before you can have your first session.
- Deck made of 7-ply Canadian maple that has excellent pop and is very durable
- Equipped with a tried and tested standard kingpin
- Traditional hangers for great response and tight turns
- Small wheels with a diameter of 60 mm are trick oriented and fast in acceleration
- Soft wheels in 78A for a comfortable ride through the absorption of road vibrations and solid grip for powerful pumping
- 92A bushings are on the harder side, offering stability at higher speeds but less agility on turns
- With this board you are supporting the 'One Board One Tree' program - for each board sold, Landyachtz is planting one tree
Notice: This Landyachtz cruiser board comes only partially assembled. Please check all nuts and bolts and tighten them if necessary to ensure the best experience possible.
Notice: When buying a complete skateboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.
Notice: The colour of both the wheels and trucks, can unfortunately not be guaranteed. Slight variations in grip tape and graphics may also occur.