The Evo kite is a classic from North Kiteboarding.
It is a true all-rounder for any kind of rider - Freestyle or freeride flat water sessions or wave riding days.
For the 2018 season, North has redesigned this popular kite. To ensure a lighter weight, enhanced responsiveness and added stability at the tip area this kite is now built with 3 struts. Also, it adds exceptional wind range.
Looking for good hangtime the Evo kite is the thing for you.
You can choose what line-setup fits you the best - hard, medium soft:
- Hard(B): Overall more dynamic ride, high bar load, increased feedback for the kite, for better jumping and aggressive kite loops.
- Medium(C): The best of both worlds. A great starting point for many kiters to find the perfect individual setup.
- Soft(A): Light bar load, smooth and progressive power development
- New: True delta shape kite - flown on 4 or 5 line setup
- Trinity TX (High Performance Kite Fabric)
- Max Flow Valve - 6mm to 9mm tubes - rapid inflate and deflate
- Glued Zigzag stitches - supports overall stability of the kite
- Load distribution panels - spreading increased forces better
- Trailing edge force control - smooth power distribution by forcing tensions in right directions
- Self-rescue handles inside the wingtips
- Lazy pump - inflation from just one valve
- TQM-The Quality check card
- Zipperless strut - more lightweight and smoother flying
- Bladders made from Polyurethane
- Computerised sewing
- Fusion strut
- Double-V Pigtails
- Abrasion reinforcement
- Kook Proof connectors - You cannot accidentally connect lines incorrectly
- Progression Q (Norths commitment to quality, innovation and premium products)
- Airport Valve II - Userfriendly non-return valve
- Heavy Duty Leading edge closing seam
- Anti Snag - preventing lines from tangling around the tip + easier waterstarts
- Lines by Teufelberger
- Computerised cutting - millimetre precise working
Read User Manual - Click here