From same brand
This Hyperfreak long sleeved spring suit is a superb choice for people that love full days on the water. O'Neill has applied a lot of tech in order to provide you with a wetsuit that will keep you warm and dry where needed without restricting your movements. The lines of the Hyperfreak are heavily inspired by the team riders of the O'Neill team.
- Full body/legs: Technobutter 3
- The Technobutter 3 material is an O’Neill exclusive material that is super stretchy, featherlight neoprene that has been merged with the Envy foam rubber core. The ultimate material for warmth and all-day comfort.
- Arms/Shoulders: Technobutter 3X
- The 3X is a further development of the O’Neill exclusive Technobutter neoprene. The 3X has been pre-stretched and is also equipped with the Envy foam rubber core making this superior in both low-weight capabilities, flexibility and with a great fit.
- Krypto Knee Padz
- An abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene material panel that is ergonomically shaped for added comfort and durability.
- GBS Seams
- The GBS Seams are blind stitched and triple glued which yields a watertight seam with increased durability.
- F.U.Z.E. Closure
- F.U.Z.E. stands for Front Upper Zip Entry. This is similar to the Z.E.N. system in construction only mounted on the chest area. This system will have you safe and dry while feeling loose.
- Double Super Seal Neck
- A warming dual-layer construction that features a smooth 360° skin interior lining. Fully adjustable, watertight and ensuring a secure lockdown.
- 360° Barrier with drain holes
- This system is part of the F.U.Z.E. closure and provides you with full flushing-protection and with drain holes you are sure that the suit does not pick up any excess water that you will be carrying around.
- Aqua Solvent Free
- Materials used are completely water-based and free from organic solvents and VOC’s. Solvent usage is reduced by 600 grammes per wetsuit.
Find products compatible with O'Neill Hyperfreak 2mm 2021 Chest Zip Wetsuit:
|Excellent wetsuit, lovely feel to wearing it, ideal|
|Mark Leefe (Sutton Coldfield)|