Time for your kid to replace the toddler bikes and training wheels with a BMX?
The Mini model is meant for kids in the age range of 4-6 years old. It's built with BMX racing in mind but is also a suitable solution to get to learn the basics of bike riding and get rid of the training wheels. The Mach One Mini is constructed in light and durable materials, perfect for your child to get started on.
7 notable specifications for a quick overview
- Light Race Frame made from strong 6061-T6 Alloy.
- GT BMX Junior Race Fork with a 1" Steerer made from Hi-Ten steel (compatible with 10mm axles).
- 3-piece 140mm crank with 36T sprocket forged with Alloy.
- Integrated headset 1-1/8" with sealed bearings.
- Grippy Kenda Race tyres 20 x 1.1/8".
- Single wall Alloy rims.
- Euro sealed bearings bottom bracket.
Explore the world of racing with a GT Mach BMX
The GT Mach series is a perfect introduction to the world of BMX racing. Its produced in many different forms and sizes, so you should be able to find a Mach that fits your needs, whether you're a junior, senior, beginner, or experienced.