The Jester Adj. 16 binding is a great freestyle binding from Marker. Secure binding with maximum performance.
This binding has mounting plates for both the the heel and the toe pieces. This allows you to adjust the position much more than other drill-in bindings. If you for instance ski park you might like a center positioned binding but if you ski the slopes you might want to position the binding a bit more backwards on the ski for better all mountain properties.
- Recommended skier weight: +58 kg
- DIN range: 6-16
- Height: 22 mm
- Brake width:
- 90mm (ski waist width recommended 75 - 90mm)
- 110mm (ski waist width recommended 95 - 110mm)
- 136mm (ski waist width recommended 121 - 136mm)
Notice: If purchasing both skis and bindings from us, we mount your bindings for free. If applicable, add the following information as a comment to your order, under delivery in the checkout process:
- Your ski boots outer length in mm (normally imprinted on the sole)
- Your weight
- Your skiing level (novice, intermediate or expert)