Look like a pro rider
GT Slammer is an entry level bike, meant for beginners to learn the basics on. Its a wallet-friendly model, that looks like a pro-level bike. You'll have no problem fitting in for a BMX session at the local skate park with a GT Slammer.
Meant for in-between-sized entry-level riders
Did you grow too big for your 18" junior bike, or maybe the 21" just doesn't feel right? GT Slammer 20" is built with in-between sized riders in mind. The Slammer primarily consist of Hi-Ten steel parts, which are durable enough to get the basics down.
7 specifications you should know of when getting a GT Slammer
- Hi-Ten Steel frame, fork, and bar.
- Chromoly 3-piece 170mm crank with cold forged arms.
- Non-integrated headset, 1-1/8" threadless.
- Single wall rims.
- Fully sealed cassette hub.
- American BB with loose ball bearings.
- Integrated saddle with seat post.
Notice: Available in two different colours.