Get value for money with a GT BMX
Bikes with high-end specifications are typically more cost-heavy, but GT did a very good value-for-money job with the Team bikes. Below you'll find a list of five key specifications that you should know of.
5 key specifications you should know
- The strong double walled rear rim allows hours of manual practise.
- Chromoly frame and fork from GT's own FS series ensure a long-lasting bike.
- Integrated 1 1/8 headset with sealed bearings.
- Fully sealed cassette hub and mid bottom bracket.
- Pivotal seat w. separate 200mm seat post, allowing you to adjust the angle and height of your seat.
Professional rider inputs
The Team series by GT is heavily influenced by their team riders inputs. In that way, you'll be sure to get a durable bike, that 'does the job'. At least from another riders point of view. Team GT has also been active in designing the models, giving the different colorways a rider-inspired touch.
Notice: Available in two colours and sizes, both of which have a bit different specs like RHD/LHD and 2-piece bar vs. 4-piece bar. Make sure to check out the specifications below.