This is the Pro model of the 2019 GT Speed Series. If you're into BMX racing you might be familiar with the "Pro" term as a size-indicator rather than a skill-indicator. In this case, "Pro" is a very fitting word in both aspects as this model is meant for young teenagers, who already know their way around the dirt track.
If your answer is 'yes' to the following four questions, then the GT Speed Series Pro 2019 model might be just the right solution for you or your child.
- You're (or your kid is) 12 years or older.
- You're looking for a bike meant for racing purposes.
- You're mid-high level race rider already.
- You're searching for a way to save seconds on the track.
7 key specifications for a quick overview
- MK7 Elite Race Alloy Frame that comes with a 20.75" top tube and race-ready reversed dropouts.
- Fork made in 100% chromoly material and with a 1.125" steerer.
- Durable double wall rims with 36 holes.
- Grippy Kenda Pro Race tyres measuring 1.75" in width.
- 2-piece 180mm crank with 44T forged in Alloy materials.
- Integrated headset with sealed bearings.
- Hydro disc rear brake with a brake lever by Promax.
About the GT Speed Series
GT Speed Series is made with mid-high level riders in mind and is 100% about speed and racing. If you're looking for a regular everyday-bike, then you should look somewhere else. All models from GT's Speed Series are spec'd with stiff and light parts, ensuring a durable and fast bike, ideal for improving your personal track time. Take your racing to the next level with a GT Speed Series BMX.