Single density mouthguard, can also be used if one is grinding teeth in sleep to prevent damage.
Adult size, ages 10 & above.
Youth size, ages 10 & under.
Customising the mouthguard, note boiling water can be dangerous!
- Boil the water and let it stand for 30 sec. before immersing the adult guard in the water for 70 seconds. (30 seconds for Youth)
- Take the guard out of the water with a spoon, shake water off, as soon as possible centre the guard on the upper teeth. (The guard should be warm)
- When the upper teeth are centred bite gently together and suck/squeeze air and excess water off guard with your tongue. One may also use the fingers to squeeze the protector in place on the outside.
- Leave the guard in the mouth for 30 seconds remove and place under running cold water.
- If the fit is not perfect, repeat the process until it is optimal.
- If guard is a little too large, you can cut some of the ends off with a knife.