The Powerslide Next Core Black 80 freeskates have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. They are designed for exciting and fast-paced urban freestyle and freeskate action. These Powerslide freeskates come equipped with a quality hard and heat moldable boot. So if good power transfer and support are something you are looking for, the hard boot construction will provide you with that. The Powerslide Next Core Black 80 run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size. These skates will fit just right if you have slightly narrower feet.
- High-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Aluminum frame offers you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- Flat setup with wheels of the same size gives you a nice and stable base
- 80mm wheels with a hardness of 88A for a super responsive and playful ride
- Trinity mounting system to optimize your balance and control because it is bringing the wheels as close to the boot as possible
- Comes with liners that are heat-moldable and anatomically shaped.
- Skates come without a brake, which makes them suitable for bit more advanced skaters
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.