The Next Core Black 80 are meant for urban freestyle and freeskate action. On these Powerslide freeskates, you will find a heat moldable boot which will provide you with support and a good power transfer and a liner which ensures an individual customized fit.
The Powerslide Next Core Black 80 freeskates run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size.
- High-Cut cuff giving you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Aluminum frame offering you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- 80mm wheels with a hardness of 85A for super responsive and playful skating
- Trinity mounting system to optimize your balance and control because it is bringing the wheels as close to the boot as possible
- Anatomically shaped liner that is intended to follow the natural structure of your foot for enhanced comfort
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.