The Covert Insulated pants from Burton are made to take you skiing on the outskirts of the mountains where the snow is untouched and fresh for your enjoyment. This of course means that the Covert is loaded with tech to help you and your gadgets stay warm and dry whilst whipping down the mountain sides.
They feature a ThermoLite insulation that is made from 40% recycled materials and it is also bluesign approved. The bluesign is an achievement only reached by having a strong focus on environmentally responsible production from beginning to end.
To help keep your body at the optimal temperature at all times during a full day of skiing Burton has added their Living Liner. The living liner works with your body and actively changes structure in order to either keep the warmth inside the jacket, for chair lift riding for instance or to push the heat away when your body is working at its most active level.
The jacket-to-pant interface lets you join the Covert to a jacket which in effect leaves you with a combination that will keep snow from getting inside.
- bluesign® Approved Product
- Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation (40G Throughout)
- Taffeta, Mesh, and Living Lining™
- Fully Taped Seams
- Cargo Pocket with Zippered Pocket
- Mesh-Lined Test-I-Cool Venting
- Bog Heather: DRYRIDE 2-Layer Heathered Polyester Plain Weave Fabric
- True Black: DRYRIDE 2-Layer Solid Nylon Dobby Fabric
- Forest Branch/Olive Branch/Sinola: DRYRIDE 2-Layer Solid Blocked Nylon Dobby and Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric