The Landyachtz Dinghy cruiser board comes with carefully selected high-quality components and is probably the best you can get when going for a complete. It is perfect for cruising through city crowds and making agile surf maneuvers meanwhile. This is a cruiser board setup, where the deck combines shape features such as kicktail and wheel wells. Kicktails are essential for many technical maneuvers. Wheel wells are a great addition because they enable an even lower setup to make it easier to push. By buying a complete board, you get great value for your money. On top of that, you don't even have to assemble the board before you can have your first session.
- Deck made of 7-ply Canadian maple that has excellent pop and is very durable
- Epoxy binds the plies efficiently together
- Equipped with a tried and tested standard kingpin
- Traditional hangers for great response and tight turns
- Medium sized wheels with a diameter of 60 or 63 mm being very versatile and suitable for all kinds of riding styles
- Soft wheels in 78A for a comfortable ride through the absorption of road vibrations and solid grip for powerful pumping
- 90A bushings are on the harder side, offering stability at higher speeds but less agility on turns
- With this board you are supporting the 'One Board One Tree' program - for each board sold, Landyachtz is planting one tree
Notice: This Landyachtz cruiser boardcomes only partially assembled. Please check all nuts and bolts and tighten them if necessary to ensure the best experience possible.
Notice: When buying a complete skateboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.
Notice: The colour of both the wheels and trucks, can unfortunately not be guaranteed. Slight variations in grip tape and graphics may also occur.