The R6 Marathon are your choice if you're ready to pick up the pace. On these Powerslide speed skates, you will find a hard boot which will provide you with support and a good power transfer.
The Powerslide R6 Marathon speed skates run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size.
- V-Cut cuff offering you increased mobility and maneuverability for versatile skating
- Magnesium frame which is lighter than aluminum and super stiff adding control and saving your energy on each stride
- Powerstrap closure to avoid heel lift with the extra strap across your instep for a secure fit and added control
- 125mm wheels with a hardness of 85A and a narrow profile for minimum friction and maximum speed
- Anatomically shaped liner that is intended to follow the natural structure of your foot for enhanced comfort
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
The R6 merges the success Powerslide has experienced with Tri-skating from marathons. These are the best option without having to blow your budget.