Ultimate mouthguard with 3 density layers of shock absorbing material for maximum protection, minimising the chance of both concussion and dental damages. Strap for helmet mounting included.
The MGX is also specially designed for extra comfort with its suction fit unobstructed breathing channel and Gel layer that conforms to the tooth and gum line.
Adult size, ages 10 & above.
Customising the mouthguard, note boiling water can be dangerous!
- Boil the water and let it stand for 30 sec. before immersing the adult guard in the water for 60 seconds.
- Take the guard out of the water with a spoon, shake water off, as soon as possible centre the guard on the upper teeth. (The guard should be warm)
- When the upper teeth are centred bite gently together and suck/squeeze air and excess water off guard with your tongue. One may also use the fingers to squeeze the protector in place on the outside.
- Leave the guard in the mouth for 30 seconds remove and place under running cold water.
- If the fit is not perfect, repeat the process until it is optimal.