The Transformer for kids are designed for ramps, tricks and grinds. The USD Transformer aggressive skates run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size.
- High-Cut cuff giving you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Composite frame with a rugged and light design offering you a comfortable ride due to the absorption of road vibrations
- Powerstrap closure to avoid heel lift with the extra strap across your instep for a secure fit and added control
- 57mm wheels with a hardness of 89A and a wide profile for fast acceleration and solid landings of your tricks
- Built-in liner, integrated into the outside boot, eliminating the liner-wiggle giving you comfort and moreover a more direct control
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
The Transformer is a superb way to get your kids started with aggressive inline skating. This is where tricks are big and speed is low. And the size adjustable boot you get a skate that you kid can use for more than one season.