The USD Transformer aggressive skates have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. They are specifically designed for making tricks, grinds, and jumps on skateparks and streets. The USD Transformer run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size.
- High-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Anti-rockered frame with smaller wheels in the middle, so that you get plenty of space for grinding
- Powerstrap closure to avoid heel lift with the extra strap across your instep for a secure fit and added control
- 57mm wheels with a hardness of 89A and a wide profile for fast acceleration and solid landings of your tricks
- UFS (Universal Frame System) is a mounting system that gives you plenty of opportunities when it comes to varying your setup and pairing different frames and boots
- Built-in liner, integrated into the outside boot, eliminates the liner-wiggle and gives you comfort and moreover a more direct control
- Shock absorbing liner reduces the effects of impacts
- The combination of breathable mesh and foam in the liner will keep your feet comfy and well-ventilated
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.
The Transformer is a superb way to get your kids started with aggressive inline skating. This is where tricks are big and speed is low. And the size adjustable boot you get a skate that you kid can use for more than one season.