From same brand
The Smith I/O Mag Chromapop are high performance ski goggles. You can protect your eyes in all weather conditions or replace damaged lenses since the I/O Mag Chromapop feature an interchangeable lens system. Most ski helmets on the market will be compatible with these Smith goggles. In order to minimize the risk of scratches and marks, the lenses are coated with a hard protective layer on the outside. Filtering both UVA and UVB rays, these goggles will protect your eyes optimally.
- Smith MAG™ lens uses magnets to create an airtight seal, making it a whole lot easier to swap lenses
- Chromapop™ Lens enhances the natural colours to improve your vision
- QuickFit strap adjustment system makes it easy to customize your fit
- Three-layer DriWix face foam prevents moisture from building up inside the goggles
- 5X™ Anti-Fog Inner Lens has top level anti-fogging technologies, absorbing moisture five times more effectively than anything else on the market
- Responsive Fit™ frame rests comfortably on the face and has a very precise fit
- Spherical Carbonic-X Lens eliminates distortion and it is impact resistant
Notice: Please check the specifications below to make sure that you are choosing goggles with a light transmission that meets the requirements of the weather conditions you expect to ski in.
|Model||Lens||Light Transmission(VLT)||Extra Lens|
|Black/Sun Red||ChromaPop™ Sun Red Mirror||16%||ChromaPop™ Storm Yellow Flash|
|White Vapor/Everyday Rose Gold||ChromaPop™ Everyday Rose Gold Mirror||22%||ChromaPop™ Storm Rose Flash|
|White Vapor/Sun Platinum||ChromaPop™ Sun Platinum Mirror||9%||ChromaPop™ Storm Blue Sensor Mirror|
|Black/Sun Green||ChromaPop™ Sun Green Mirror||9%||ChromaPop™ Storm Rose Flash|
|MR DAVID HARMER (Bordon)|