From same brand
ION 12 is a Pin Tech Touring Binding preferred by many mountain guides and resort freeriders. Super lightweight and easy step in, this binding is designed with a user-friendly heel rotation and heel lifters.
- Optimal Energy Absorption = Maximised energy absorption. Minimised pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
- Powerful, Dependable Brake = Fully retracting spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in.
- Heel AFD = Consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type.
- 85mm (ski waist width recommended 65 - 85mm)
- 100mm (ski waist width recommended 80 - 100mm)
- 115mm (ski waist width recommended 95 - 115mm)
- 130mm (ski waist width recommended 110 - 130mm)
How to Mount?
Find products compatible with G3 Ion 12 Touring Ski Bindings: