This men's edition of the Reactor II fullsuit brings performance-driven engineering to this superb value-for-money wetsuit. It has a back-zip and offers a great mix of stretch in the material, durability, and truly delivers in spades when it comes to the wearing comfort.
- Flatlock stitching
- Overlapping panels and stitch-through method that results in strong and flexible seems. A slight drawback is the water penetration that comes from this. Therefore, we recommend using this primarily in summer or warm weather conditions.
- Ultraflex Neoprene
- This Neoprene type has a stretch-factor of 150%, a durable outer skin that resists Velcro pulls and snags.
- Seamless Paddle Zones
- This flexible design feature provides absolute freedom of movements by utilising a minimal seem placement for maximal comfort.
- Double Super Seal Neck
- A warming dual-layer construction that features a smooth 360° skin interior lining. Fully adjustable, watertight and ensuring a secure lockdown.
- A back-entry system providing easy in-/out of the wetsuit whilst still being watertight when zipped up.
From same brand
|A really good entry-level wetsuit. I am 5ft 11 and weigh approx 105kg (so a little tubby) - the XXL was a good fit. In particular, I found this size provides ample room on the legs and arms….other brands tend to be too tight for me. Use this product for open water swimming - keeps me warm and buoyant. No criticisms so far!|
|James N. (London)|
|Great wetsuit. I was struggling to find any wetsuits online under £100 that fit my 6ft 4 lanky body but this was perfect. Shipping was fast and efficient, arrive in 7 days to mainland UK.|
|Tom H. (Reading)|
|Smooth delivery. Perfect suit and fit|
|Gillian Semark (Easebourne)|