Do you struggle to maintain balance when doing nose manuals? Or maybe you want to step up your flatland game a bit? A short Assault Fork by Federal BMX might be something for you then.
The short Assault Fork is a decent choice for you who
- is a flatland rider.
- want to practise nose manuals.
- accidentally throw your bar into your foot when doing barspins.
What is the difference between a short and a long offset?
- Less offset means more responsive steering, but less stable.
- More offset means less responsive steering, but more stable.
Good to know about the sizes
- Available in a short 22mm version and an ultra-short 15mm version.
- Traditional forks come with 32mm offsets - just to point out the difference.