Rider gloves for enhanced control and added safety
The Alpha Fuse BMX gloves are designed to protect your palms against crashes while providing you with lots of bar-grip for increased control. They're inspired by the classic Fuse BMX gloves but features a slimmer fit, stronger materials, and a reinforced thumb area.
- Micro-fiber thumb design, allowing you to wipe away sweat
- Silicone area on brake fingers (index and middle) for an enhanced pull
- Adjustable velcro wrist strap for a custom fit
- Slim fit with vent holes for added freedom of movement and breathability
- Protect your hands against cold weather and crashes with its synthetic leather design
- Stretchable gloves thanks to its 2-way fabric construction
Palm: Synthetic leather
Upper: 2-way mesh material + twill fabric
From same brand
|First time I've ever worn bmx gloves so I can't compare to others. But I found them way better than bare hands riding dirt at The Track Portreath! I get sweaty hands and struggle with grip after a few runs, but with the gloves I had no problems! Felt too grippy at first but got used to them quickly. Hands didn't feel too hot. No more thumb blister (from my flanged grips).
|Steven C. (Mount Hawke)
|So far so good. Been wearing these for a week now and very grippy and provides good protection
|Scott McNicol (Bathgate)