The Zero Single Skull is perfect for kicking-off that skate game. This Zero skateboard is a setup with a great price-performance ratio and suitable for taking on adventures in all areas of skateboarding. Being already fully assembled with all the right parts, this complete board is pretty much ready to ride right out of the box.
- Medium concave board giving you well balanced board control paired with a comfortable stance
- Small wheels with a diameter of 52mm are ideal for street skateboarding making it easier for you to do tricks where solid pop and an optimized balance is required
- Hard wheels in 100A+ to land your tricks solidly and perfect for powerslides
This skateboard comes in different deck widths: 7.5", 7.75" and 8"
- Choose the 7.5" narrow deck size if you want a board where less power is required to perform street tricks and which is easy to flip around
- The deck width of 7.75" and 8" is a good all-rounder that supports you the best if you want to play in all disciplines of skateboarding