The Primitive is perfect for kicking-off that skate game. This Primitive skateboard is suited for all levels of skill, just waiting for you to take it to the streets or the skatepark. Buying a complete board is making sure that you get great value for the money spent and the best part - you don't even need to assemble it yourself.
- Medium concave board giving you well balanced board control paired with a comfortable stance
- Small wheels with a diameter of 52mm are ideal for street skateboarding making it easier for you to do tricks where solid pop and an optimized balance is required
- Hard wheels in 98A, 101A to land your tricks solidly and perfect for powerslides
This skateboard comes in different deck widths: 7.3", 7.75", 8", 8.125" and 8.25"
- Choose the 7.3" narrow deck size if you want a board where less power is required to perform street tricks and which is easy to flip around
- The deck width of 7.75", 8" and 8.125" is a good all-rounder that supports you the best if you want to play in all disciplines of skateboarding
- Choose the 8.25" wide deck if you want stability or plenty of surface to catch the board when doing aerial tricks
These complete boards by Primitive are made in cooperation with P-Rod aka Paul Rodriguez, American pro street skater who has won a total of eight medals at the X-Games, 4 of them gold.