The Madrid is perfect for kicking-off that skate game. This Madrid skateboard is suited for all levels of skill, just waiting for you to take it to the streets or the skatepark. Buying a complete board is making sure that you get great value for the money spent and the best part - you don't even need to assemble it yourself.
- Medium concave board giving you well balanced board control paired with a comfortable stance
- Medium sized wheels with a diameter of 53mm for an all-around use, no matter if you want to go for the streets or the skate park
- Hard wheels in 99A to land your tricks solidly and perfect for powerslides
This skateboard comes in different deck widths: 7.25", 7.5", 7.75" and 8"
- Choose the 7.25" or 7.5" narrow deck size if you want a board where less power is required to perform street tricks and which is easy to flip around
- The deck width of 7.75" and 8" is a good all-rounder that supports you the best if you want to play in all disciplines of skateboarding