SFR size chart & sizing guide
SFR is a bit small in size. We recommend choosing one size bigger than your normal shoe size. However, we recommend using the foot length shown in the size conversion chart.
SFR is suitable for narrow/normal feet.
Conversion chart - Find your size
|Foot length||Mondopoint||UK Kids||US Kids||EU size|
How to measure your foot length
Place your foot against a wall and measure the distance from the wall to the tip of your toes.
Manufacturers do not always use the same sizes for shoes. Therefore, we recommend using the foot length to find the correct size. The international standard for foot length is known as Mondopoint and indicates the size of the foot in millimetres (mm).
In the size chart we have converted Mondopoints into foot length in inches to make it easier for you to find your size :-)
- SFR Camden II Adjustable Girls Inline Skates
- SFR Vision Canvas Kids Roller Skates
- SFR Vision Canvas Kids Roller Skates Floral
- SFR Vision Canvas Kids Roller Skates Jeans
- SFR Vision Canvas Kids Roller Skates Leopard
- SFR Vision II Kids Roller Skates Blue
- SFR Vision II Kids Roller Skates Purple
- SFR Vision II Kids Roller Skates White/Blue
- SFR Vision II Tropical Kids Roller Skates