The Dalbello DS 110 are well-performing piste ski boots for intermediate riders and advanced riders. Having a boot with a flex of 110 should be your choice if you would like a playful riding style with increased responsiveness. However, if you are determined to get the most out of this model, these ski boots could still be what you have been looking for if you want fast response and direct transmission from the boot to the skis, and more technical maneuvers.
These Dalbello ski boots come with a shell made out of polyurethane which enhances your control in high and low speeds. The boots will fit nicely right out of the box. However, you can heat mold them additionally to get a 100% tailored fit.
- IF Liner with memory effect reaches an excellent individual fit in no time
- 2-piece Overlap Design transfers all the applied force efficiently and directly from the boots to the skis
- MyFit system developed with pre-formed anatomical contours to achieve the best possible first fit experience while still being 100% customizable
- Power cage construction with a reinforced spine for maximum power transmission
- Contour 4 Fit that maps the anatomy of the foot for an accurate fit, without the need of shell modifications