The Photon Boa boot from Burton is made for Snowboarders who like to adjust their boots to the most custom dialled in fit. Three adjustment zones makes that possible and yields a supreme heel hold.
This is a boot that can also be used to hike out of the park and into the side-country. A Vibram EcoStep rubber sole merged with B3 gel cushioning and a sleeping bag-like heat reflective foil makes the Photon boots very comfortable to hike in.
- Lacing: Dual Zone Boa® Coiler™ closure system, lockdown tech, powered by Burton exclusive New England ropes with a lifetime warranty
- Flex/response: 1:1 Firm flex powerup Tongue, Griplite Backstay
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Liner: Imprint™ 3 Liner, Focus Cuff
- Cushioning: Rubber Ice Spikes, B3 Gel, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, ESS Support Shank
- Footbed: Level 2 Moulded EVA Footbed
- Outsole: Vibram® ecostep™ Rubber Outsole Design [30% Recycled], Low-Profile EST® Optimised Midsole, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology