The Element Seal skateboard is suited for all levels of skill, just waiting for you to take it to the streets or the skatepark. It should be your choice if you enjoy making different street tricks and flips. It comes with a double kick-tail deck that allows you to do a multitude of tricks in both urban environments and skateparks. Basically, double kick-tails are a must for all riders that perform tricks on both ends of the board. By buying a complete board, you get great value for your money. On top of that, you don't even have to assemble the board before you can have your first session.
- Deck made of 7-ply maple that has great pop and is very durable
- Equipped with a tried and tested standard kingpin
- Traditional hangers for great response and tight turns
- Small wheels with a diameter of 52 mm are ideal for street skateboarding making it easier for you to do tricks where solid pop and an optimized balance is required
- Soft wheels in 95A for a comfortable ride especially suited for cruising and filming
- Since the colors of the deck are fixed, you will get the board in the same color as displayed in the pictures
- Please note that this board has a maximum rider weight of 100kg
- This skateboard comes in different deck widths: 7.75", 8" and 8.25"
- Choose the 8.25" wide deck if you want stability or plenty of surface to catch the board when doing aerial tricks
- The deck width of 7.75 or 8" is a good all-rounder that supports you the best if you want to play in all disciplines of skateboarding
Notice: When buying a complete skateboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.