The Antihero Classic Eagle skateboard is a performance beast with high-quality parts that will help you to bring your A-game. It will definitely bring you to the flip side of life with its massive pop. It comes with a double kick-tail deck that allows you to do a multitude of tricks in both urban environments and skateparks. Basically, double kick-tails are a must for all riders that perform tricks on both ends of the board. Being already fully assembled with all the right parts, this complete board is pretty much ready to ride right out of the box.
- Deck made of 7-ply maple that has great pop and is very durable
- Equipped with a tried and tested standard kingpin
- Medium sized wheels with a diameter of 53 mm for an all-around use, no matter if you want to go for the streets or the skate park
- Hard wheels in 100A to land your tricks solidly and make some nice powerslides
- 90A bushings are on the harder side, offering stability at higher speeds but less agility on turns
- Since the colors of the deck are fixed, you will get the board in the same color as displayed in the pictures
- Please note that this board has a maximum rider weight of 100kg
- This skateboard comes in different deck widths: 7.3", 7.5", 7.75", 8" and 8.25"
- Choose the 8.25" wide deck if you want stability or plenty of surface to catch the board when doing aerial tricks
- Choose the 7.3 or 7.5" narrow deck size if you want a board where less power is required to perform street tricks and which is easy to flip around
- The deck width of 7.75 or 8" is a good all-rounder that supports you the best if you want to play in all disciplines of skateboarding
Notice: When buying a complete skateboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.