This jacket gets you covered when playing in the snow – and is designed with women's specific fit.
The Corpus is a 3 layer parka style jacket with alot of smart technical solutions you wont miss when you have first tried it – removable snow-skirt, two way waterproof front zipper, ventilation zippers under the arms, goggle-wipe, adjustable helmet compatible hood, lots of pockets, recco avalanche reflector etc.
It is a perfect match for big mountain skiing, resort skiing or just hanging around - as the jacket is made in gore-tex that makes this jacket breathable and still lets out moisture.
- Gore-tex fabric 100% polyamide exterior combining protection, breathability, durability and suppleness.
- Mid length parka cut, slightly tailored, with adjustable fishtail
four front pockets. left sleeve pocket. two interior pockets. explorer vest inspired rear pocket.
Interior chevron-printed waist adjustment cord.
- Drawstring on the bottom to keep out the snow and wind.
- Loop on the left chest to attach cow’s tail / lanyard.
- adjustable, helmet-compatible hood.
- adjustable cuffs with leather strap and lycra innercuff.
- two-way waterproof front zip.
- removable and adjustable chevron-printed snow-skirt.
- ventilation zips under the arms.
- goggle-wipe with chamonix nest print.
- chevron-printed sealing tape.
- Recco avalanche reflector