Electrify your ride with this fun and powerful electric longboard from Inboard.
The M1 electric longboard is perfect for you who likes a stylish, fun and agile longboard providing a effortless and for all commuters who are sick and tired of waiting in traffic. It has an built in motor and easy exchangeable PowerShift battery that allows you to extend your ride if you bring along extra PowerShift M1 batteries.
Click here to view a Inboard M1 QuickStart guide
- Top Speed: 22 mph / 35 kph
- Power: 1000 watts continuous, 1600 watts max
- Motor type: Hub motor
- Battery Range: 7-10 miles / 11-16 km
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Charger included: Yes
- Battery Effect: 97Wh - 43.2 Volts
- Batteries: PowerShift Battery - Every M1 comes with one battery
- Total Weight: 14.5lbs/ 6.57 kg
- Max Rider weight: 250 lbs / 113.3 kg
- Braking System: Electronic Regenerative Braking
- Remote Control: RFLX Remote Controller or Vision Mobile App (Comes with USB charging cable)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low-Energy
- Wheels: 80mm 78a
- Charge Time: 90min
- Deck Material: Lightweight wood-core composite
- Deck Dimensions: L37.5" x W11.25" x H5"
- Temperatures: between 0-40 °C / 32-104 °F
- Deck Flex: Stiff - designed for speed and stability
- Bag: M1 Soft Carrying Bag
The rules for taking electric recreational vehicles on to public roads vary from country to country. We urge you to check with your local police or public authority for specific rules in your country.
Since the Inboard M1 Longboard is an electric vehicle we advise users to use it only in dry conditions and not on sandy or overly dusty surfaces.
And remember to ready carefully the User Guide coming with this longboard.